Taylor

Taylor
She is why I'm busy

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Make over your medicine cabinet - update

Hard to believe I've stuck with this for almost 3 weeks.  Talk about commitment (for me at least).  I can tell a noticeable difference in everything about me.  I am trimmer, my face is fresher, and my energy is twice what it was.  I'm definitely a convert now.  What is super sweet is that there were NO NEW PIMPLES THIS WEEK so far.  I still have a leftover from last week (and that would be the one right between my eyes, thank you), but no new ones.  I feel very hopeful about that.  Oh, and I LOVE the Chanel Sublimage that I am using in the evenings.  No wonder it's $400.00 a jar.....it is awesome.  I will have to find some disguises so I can keep hitting the Chanel girls for samples each month.  Family members....if you're reading this, help me out.  I want those samples!!!  I will be posting week 4's plan and my pound loss on Saturday.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. What is it about the Chanel? I love the products!
    Cant wait to see what you've lost this week.

    ReplyDelete